Voice Props Pack
Tune in to the Voice Props Pack – a selection of audio themed items for Rust!
Record your friends, foes or nature with the Cassette Recorder then play back your recorded audio with both the portable and deployed boom boxes. Tune into a selection of internet radio streams or play some deep cuts from the Rust and Chippy soundtracks while relaxing in your base. Take calls on the go with the Mobile Phone and use cassettes as answering machines in your Telephones to record incoming messages.
Project your voice across the island with the Megaphone or use a Microphone Stand to make announcements throughout your base. Design the ultimate dance house with 3 new dance gestures, a disco floor and music driven lights and lasers.
The pack includes:
- Cassette Recorder
- 3 lengths of cassette
- Boom Box
- Portable Boom Box
- 3 dance gestures
- Microphone Stand
- Music Light
- Music Lasers
- Disco Floor (Multiple variants)
- Connected speaker
- Mobile Phone
- 7 achievements
Crawling is now your first stop when entering a wounded state. Instead of being immobilized immediately, wounded players will be able to crawl around slowly for a period of time. There’s also been several shifts to how wounding overall works. Here is a summary of the key changes:
- When wounded, you enter a crawling state first. If you are hurt further, your player can become immobile.
- Players in the crawling state have a 20% chance of revival. Immobile players have a 10% chance.
- On top of the base percentage changes of revival, players’ food and water levels provide a bonus chance of revival (up to 25% additional if food / water is full).
- Players are able to access doors while crawling.
- Downed players can be stuck by a syringe to revive them immediately.
- If a player has a Large Medkit in their belt they will recover 100% of the time from the wounded state. If they would have recovered anyway, the Medkit is not consumed.
New tunnel entrances
The FTL stations are no longer the only way to access the underground tunnel system in Rust. New countryside entrances have been added in certain instances to spice things up a bit.
To enter, you simply open the hatch and climb down the ladder. You’ll find a stairwell down to an elevator along with a little office detour featuring snacks. These entrances don’t replace all FTL stations, however, they do appear to be present near the smaller monuments such as Fishing Villages and Ranches.
Whacking tree’s will be a bit more dynamic after the update with the addition of tree birds. As the name denotes, birds will now fly out of some trees when said tree is disturbed (with a rock, hatchet, chainsaw, gunshot, etc.).
This doesn’t happen to every tree you hit – it seems more like once every couple of trees. When hit, either 1, 2, or 3 birds will shoot out of the branches above, flying into the sky. The birds aren’t flying quite as fast as they initially were in testing, so they’ll be in sight for several seconds.
Might this blow up the spot of some unfortunate wood gatherer? Probably on occasion. That said, it’s hard to always see exactly where the birds are coming from as they fly off in random directions. Also, isn’t the huge trees falling over already blowing up your spot a bit anyway?